Seeed IoT button for AWS
The Seeed IoT Button for AWS is a Wi-Fi-based, programmable button that is easy to configure and simple to use. It is designed for enterprises and developers to easily integrate with existing business workflows and systems using the AWS IoT 1-Click service and the AWS IoT 1-Click Mobile apps. The Seeed IoT Button for AWS supports three types of clicks: single, double, and long press, and 3 LEDs for different indications. These buttons support replaceable and rechargeable batteries. Seeed IoT Button for AWS is available for sale in the US, UK, and EU.
- AWS IoT 1-Click service.
- Single/Double/Long Press Click Events.
- Onboard Power/Event/Wi-Fi Configuration Status LED.
- Equipped with Realtek RTL8720DN, dual-band 2.4Ghz.
- Removable and Chargeable NCR18650B Battery.
- Battery polarity reversed protection and indication.
- USB Type-C Charging.
- Stickable Bracket.
Click to purchase the Seeed IoT Button for AWS on Amazon.com.
Purchase the Seeed IoT Button for AWS on seeedstudio.com.
Sercomm IoT Button
The Sercomm IoT Button is a cellular based, programmable button that connects over nationwide (US only) LTE-M network—no wiring or Wi-Fi connection needed. It is designed for enterprises and developers to easily integrate with existing business workflows and systems using the AWS IoT 1-Click service and the AWS IoT 1-Click Mobile apps. The Sercomm IoT Button is easy to configure, highly secure and simple to use, supporting single and multiple click options, as well as a five color LED for different click indications.
- LTE-M Connectivity – Bundled with cellular connectivity, immediate out-of-the-box experience, no wiring or Wi-Fi needed.
- AWS IoT 1-Click – Easy set up and management of devices, trigger Lambda functions, pre-provisioned with certificates for added security.
- Programmable – Supports Three Click Types for configurable applications.
- LIFE: Up to 2,000 clicks or 3 years from date of manufacture.
- Design – IP 66 Water Proof, Indoor/Outdoor Use.
Click to learn more about or purchase the Sercomm IoT Button.